Enjoy colouring in these animal bookmarks and using in your favourite books.
There are four animals included: owl, wolf, bear and cat.
I’ve popped step-by-step instructions below.
Let’s Make our Animal Bookmarks!
You will need:
- Animal bookmark download (find it at the bottom of the blog)
- A4 white card – or print out on paper and stick to the back of a cereal box
- Colouring pens, pencils or crayons
- Download and print out the bookmarks on to white A4 card. *
- Colour them in!
- Cut out each bookmark around the solid outline.
* If you don’t have any white card then just print on to paper and glue to the back of a cereal box.
LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH
Enjoy a FREE fun fairytale-themed Children’s Activity Pack, full of lovely creative things to do, delivered straight to your inbox every month, along with the latest Another World Costume news and updates and offers!