These FREE downloadable and printable animal door hangers will fit around most door and cupboard handles.
They are perfect for adding a personal touch to a child’s bedroom door.
They make an easy arts & crafts activity and you’ll only need a few basic craft materials.
There are six animals included: owl, wolf, fox, bear, cat and dog.
I’ve popped step-by-step instructions below.
Let’s Make our Animal Door Hangers!
You will need:
- Animal door hanger download (find it at the bottom of the blog)
- A4 white card – or print out on paper and stick to the back of a cereal box
- Colouring pens, pencils or crayons
- Download and print out the door hanger sheets on to white A4 card. *
- Colour in the door hangers. Don’t forget to write your name or a message at the top!
- Cut out each door hanger around the solid outline.
* If you don’t have any white card then just print on to paper and glue to the back of a cereal box.
LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH
Enjoy a FREE fun fairytale-themed Children’s Activity Pack, full of lovely creative things to do, delivered straight to your inbox every month, along with the latest Another World Costume news and updates and offers!