Puppets are great for creating and acting out your own stories and songs.
These FREE downloadable and printable animal stick puppets are perfect for inspiring puppet play, sparking our imagination and creativity.
They are an easy arts & crafts activity for little ones and only need basic craft materials.
There are six animals included: owl, wolf, fox, bear, cat and dog.
I’ve popped step-by-step instructions below.
Let’s Make our Animal Stick Puppets!
You will need:
- Animal stick puppet download (find it at the bottom of the blog)
- A4 white card – or print out on paper and stick to the back of a cereal box
- Colouring pens, pencils or crayons
- Lollypop sticks
- Download and print out the stick puppet sheet on to white A4 card. *
- Colour in the puppets.
- Cut out each puppet around the dotted line.
- Glue the back of the puppet onto a lollypop stick.
* If you don’t have any white card then just print on to paper and glue to the back of a cereal box – this will make the stick puppets stronger, easier to use and last longer.
I really hope you have fun with these animal stick puppets!
LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH
Enjoy a FREE fun fairytale-themed Children’s Activity Pack, full of lovely creative things to do, delivered straight to your inbox every month, along with the latest Another World Costume news and updates!