These pumpkin muffins are easy to make and are a delicious snack.
They are also the perfect accompaniment to the traditional fairytale, Cinderella!
- 225g plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 100g caster sugar
- 50g soft light brown sugar
- 750g pumpkin
- 2 large eggs
- 125g butter, melted
- Heat oven to 200⁰C /Gas Mark 6.
- Line a 12-hole muffin tin with muffin cases.
- Peel the pumpkin, deseed and cut into cubes.
- Place them in steamer or colander over simmering water. Cook for 10 mins or until soft.
- Mash & leave to cool.
- In a large bowl, sieve together flour, baking powder, cinnamon & both sugars.
- Whisk purée and eggs together in a jug, then add to the dry ingredients with the melted butter. Whisk until just combined.
- Pour the mixture into 12 muffin cases.
- Bake for about 15 mins until golden.
- Leave to cool on wire rack.
Hope you enjoy these pumpkin muffins!
LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH
Enjoy a FREE fun fairytale-themed Children’s Activity Pack, full of lovely creative things to do, delivered straight to your inbox every month, along with the latest Another World Costume news and updates!