This paper plate magic cauldron is ideal for hanging on the wall and storing your favourite bits and bobs!
Why not paint one black and decorate for Hallowe’en too?
You will need:
- 2 paper plates
- decorative bits eg stickers/buttons
- ribbon-40cm length
How to make:
- Cut 1 of the paper plates in half. Using one of the halves, cut out a large pot handle and 2 small handles using the photo as a guide.
- Paint the BACK of the pot shapes and leave to dry.
- Glue all around the outer edge of the second paper plate as shown.
- Stick the large painted handle to the top of the second plate, then the large pot piece at the bottom. Press firmly around the edges. Finally, glue the little handles at sides. I used wooden clothes pegs to hold everything together whilst it was drying.
- Have fun decorating your pot with stickers, buttons etc!
- Punch a hole at the top of the pot. Thread the ribbon through and tie a knot to form a hanging loop.
Now, hang up your paper plate magic cauldron and fill it with treasures!
For more fairytale-inspired crafts, go to the creative play section on my blog where you’ll find lots more fun activities to enjoy and link to stories.
LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH
Enjoy a FREE fun fairytale-themed Children’s Activity Pack, full of lovely creative things to do, delivered straight to your inbox every month, along with the latest Another World Costume news and updates!